Friday, October 12, 2012

coming soon

Hello every one I'm so excited its like my going to be able to love what i do and do what i love :)That's awesome yes its a slow start but guess what I'm a quick learner and i found some help . :) My new and improved site is being set up and will be ready soon i cant wait I'm trying to take this time and get organized and stocked up, I have never had so much to do all the time it feels like, but that's a good thing. I have so many ideas and projects that need to be started, I thought i had my work space worked out the way I want it ,in a way that it would be best function able, ya not the case. Organization its not my best quality, I'm trying so hard but it never works all the way.

I need some suggestions if anyone has any you know like maybe a book on organizing in plane English :). any which way ill figure it out i always do crafting is my passion and i love the fact that I'm going to be able to do what i love and maybe make some money at it enough to keep me going at least I'm such a lucky girl to have my husbands full support :) have an awesome day :)

                           Always, Tiffany creator @living imagination 

No comments:

Post a Comment