Thursday, September 13, 2012

introduction

                   Hi every one how are you my name is Tiffany I hope you found this blog from my other http://learningtolivedaybyday.blogspot.com/p/my-story.html I'm a brand new at this blogging thing and i messed up my home page some how on that site and don't know how to fix it, so bare with me please that is a link to what I have written so far about my story,

        I'm a women on a search for herself and crafting is in my blood I'm very creative but have a problem not finishing what I start I'm trying to use my blogs as tools to mold myself into one awesome chick so right now the one project i need to do is figure out my blog stuff so like I said bare with me and keep your eye out for neat projects to come ......................Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment