Sunday, September 23, 2012

setting up shop

  Oh my goodness how my life is just going 100 miles a minute. The saying "change your mind and your life will follow" is definatly the truth thats for sure I am living proof. If you think you cant then you cant no matter how bad you want to. If you think instead hey maybe Ill at least ty then life may surprise you. I am learning how to make my dreams become a reality and just letting it happen instead of being my own road block.

  my shop is open now as you all know
etsy.com/shop/LivingImagination

 Im off to a slow start its a work in progress I only have a few items listed, that will all change soon I also have an ebay store my user name is also living.Imagination where I sell clothes and treasures that I find. Creating things and treasure hunting My Dream Jobs, and I am making those dreams a reality its awesome. I need a better space to work then inside my room so my project for the moment is creating an awesome working atmosphere so my room can be my sancuary :)  

  The future at living imagination is going to be remarkable just wait and see. I hope to show myself and others at the same time that your deams are possible by Living through your Imagination     stay tuned :) Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment